Oil analysis lubricants for of water-miscible cooling lubricants
qualified meaningful analysis of the emulsion used. Oil in water in batches. Do not forget.
Latest Generation 2015: helios KSM 2050 (boron-free, chlorine-free, formaldehyde-free, etc)
Latest development KSM 2050
Very high productivity due to less use of concentrate. helios KSM 2050 is an advanced, semi-synthetic, boron-free emulsion technology that offers an extremely long lubricant life and increased stock removal than conventional products.
Does not contain boron, formaldehyde, chlorine and phenol. Contains only after TRGS611 approved amines: excellent EHS profile (environment, health and safety)
helios KSM 2050 boron-free emulsion technology, specifically designed for light to medium machining of steel and cast iron. Due to the good wetting properties of the machines pollute significantly less than conventional coolants also be used for grinding of cast iron.
Due to its extreme durability, the product of central systems and individual machines is filled. The modern technology extends the boron-free emulsion life without regular Biozidbehandlungen. The product is designed for medium to hard water.
- General machining in the Paxis from 3% normal 5% - 10% depending on the machining / grinding and materials.
- General machining of aluminum 3% to 8% with helios KSM 2050
- Ideal for general machining and grinding operations on iron and steel materials
- Special lubricity additives: for extended wheel life
- Very stable emulsion: less use of additives and low application cost
- Very low foaming: ideal for the fastest speeds and pressures at medium to hard water
- Contains no boron: No SVHC Classification of REACh Contains no boron, formaldehyde, chlorine and phenol. - Contains only after Rule 611 approved amines: excellent EHS profile (environment, health and safety)
helios KSM 2000 NF (special for aluminum machining, used successfully for decades) is a universal, chlorine-free, semi-synthetic concentrate containing any secondary amines, and can thus do not form nitrosamines. Delivers in water slightly milky emulsion for heavy and very heavy machining, also of cast iron, ductile incl - and cast iron, non-ferrous metals, aluminum
Special alloys can be used. 100% emulsion stability, bio-stable and-maintenance, very good corrosion protection and longer service life of the tools are special features of the product.
-Cheap-process costs, high productivity
-Very good skin compatibility pH; range 7.5 to 9
-Modern commodity components
-Hard water stable
-Secure long-term corrosion protection
-For suitable almost all water qualities
-Neutral odor and pleasant look
-Long tool life
-High stability and long service life, lower disposal costs
-Machining of aluminum, steel and cast iron
-Use concentration of about 3% to 7%, 5% normal
- Soluble Cutting Fluids: Chlorine free - mineral oil or synthetic oil, dos not contain nitrite and nitrate
- Latest development 2015 available: boron and formaldehyde-free helios Soluble Cutting Fluids
- Grinding Fluids